Tuesday 26 November 2013

T.O.K.Y.O: Day 6 @ Harujuku II + Double Tall Cafe

July 2013

Harajuku - my favourite shopping area in Tokyo - We decided to head over to Harajuku again since we had lotsa time on hand and we couldn't get enough of it. When we were at Shibuya, we were searching high and low, trying to find double tall cafe. We were disappointed that we cant' find it and try its VERY special drink. 

Lady Luck smiled on us as we exited from one of the MRT exit, we saw Double Tall Cafe. AWESOME!



A relaxing cosy cafe to spend a lazy afternoonwww.doubletall.com



So what is SO special about Double Tall Cafe that made us walking almost every part of Shibuya trying to find it? (We found 1 branch at Harajuku) It is their special blend of Coke + Tea + Milk. Incredible huh? D wasn't able to read the menu since it was in Japanese so he actually shown a photo of the drink online and ta da....the waiter knew what he wanted at once!



I ordered fluffy-ta with Honey milk flavour. Yummy 



Crepe time!!! It is a must eat dessert when one visits Harajuku. This green tea crepe looks yummy even though it is just a plastic display. I don't know why I did not try it at that time. Maybe the other outlet has wider choices




We chose Santa Monica's crepes and I selected the pudding flavour - 680 yen











If you are on a budget trip, you can try out Japanese departmental stores for its wide variety of food. I saw this pork bun and decided to try it. I am a fan of buns!!! 

We stayed at Shinjuku and there were many departmental stores to go to for its food selection at the basement.


Juicy Pork Bun - 210 yen

This photo does not flatter me but I post to show the size of the bun in comparison with my face.


We went back to Gindaco again for the same octopus balls as it was scrumptious! Big chunk of octopus inside the well flavour batter.


We saw one of the patrons who eat this Japanese fried noodles at Gindaco. During our second visit, we ordered the same noodles. It never disappoints us. It tastes as good as it looks.


How can I not pose with yummy noodles? LOL

Next: T.O.K.Y.O. Day 7 Ikebukuro + Namja Town




No comments:

Post a Comment