Friday 15 November 2013

T.O.K.Y.O: Day 4 Sanrio Puroland Part 2

July 2013

In Sanrio Puroland, there are different sections namely Marchen Theater, Entertainment Hall, Fairyland Hall, Sanrion Character Boat Ride and Discovery Theater. The newest sections are Mymeroad Drive (about My Melody & Kuromi Drive) and Lady Kitty House, Twinkling Tour and Strawberry Hall. I didn't get to visit the new sections as they were yet to be opened to the public. I came few days before the official opening of the new attractions. What a pity!!! :(

Gonna drag my future boyfriend to visit the new attractions if I have one!







Candy House?!




Can I have all these candies to myself?




Well, I still had fun at Sanrio Puroland despite a few disappointment. I spotted this My Melody Hairband. But it was not practical to buy one because it will be too childish for me. LOL





Sanrio Character Dolls being displayed 



Yeah!!! Finally my long awaiting pudding with free My Melody cup. You can get to choose any cup of your choice and it is FREE with purchase of a cupcake. It cost 470 yen and honestly speaking, I feel that it was just a kinda marketing strategy by saying the cup was free. The price alone was too costly for just a mini cupcake.

Here we are.....at cinnamon dream cafe! They serve cute kitty donuts of various flavours and other snacks

Oh my god, I want this Melody sofa. It is so Cute! But I can't bring it back to my hometown. It sure cost few thousands yen.









I ordered a cupcake which is more like a pudding to me and 1 strawberry doughnut.  


Finally I laid my hands on these yummies! That was one of the reasons I wanted to visit Sanrio Puroland....for the cute snacks.



Cute & Yummy




My Melody Cap ~~ Awww .... Kawaii!!!

Melody - Melody - Melody!!!

I bought this My Melody Mineral Water Bottle, in the form of Melody! Awesome! I didn't see it selling elsewhere. Envy me girls!

My white tube dress worn on my birthday!

Our photo with 2 cute rabbits 

For visitors who visit Sanrio Puroland on their birthday month, (I was one of them) you will get a birthday card. The middle portion which was a blank circle was to stick your photo sticker. But I need to pay for it, so nah, no photo sticker for me. Anyway, I never look that good in such photos. 

Thank you D for the snack which comes along with My Melody cup





My Melody talisman



You see those mirrors? They were to place your hands with your partners and it will generate a number percentage to say how compatible you and your partner will be. Haha, everytime we played, it comes up with different percentages. Not accurate at all, LOL




Ring the bell


Hello Kitty and Family in biscuit form....Kawaii

Show watching time in Japanese language. I don't understand most of the performance except that it was a singing and dancing competition among the bunnies and 2 human characters. 




It is time to leave....a few hours inside is enough. 

A bad shot taken by D




Check out this post for prison themed restaurant and my birthday experience at there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment