Tuesday 12 November 2013

T.O.K.Y.O: Day 2 Part 2: Ginza's Manneken

July 2013

Since we still have quite alot of time after our late lunch at Tsukishima, we head over to Ginza where D spotted Manneken. It is a shop selling small Belgian waffles with long queue of people waiting to eat their share of it.


I like summer sale!






 
 
We bought maple flavoured and chocolate flavoured waffles. 


We also bought a box of waffle cream sandwiches - 2 green tea, 2 chocolate, 2 vanilla flavours (6 pieces for 1000 yen). Warning: The cream sandwiches need to be kept chilled or else the cream will melt and the taste will not be as good as chilled. It will turn soaky 




I spotted this Lotteria Cafe and was eager to try out the dessert I had at Korea's Lotteria. Sad to say, Tokyo's Lotteria has a different menu from Korea's. In the end, I tried out green tea drink. 




Gift Gate Store @ Ginza

I am a Sanrio's My Melody Fan. My Melody is the main reason why I decided to pay a visit to Japan. 

 Gosh! All these My Melody's merchandises are my favourite!

I had 2 new My melody gifts from D - a handphone holder and a cushion

This is what I bought for the day: Mainly Snacks from Ameyoko's wholesale snack shop 
 Bubble Gum x 2 = 1100 yen total
Meiji Dark Chocolate x3 = 300 yen total
Instant Beef x2 = 420 yen total
Instant Curry Sauce= 105 yen
Green Tea Biscuit = 189 yen
Green Tea Kit Kat = 245 yen
Milk Tea = 198 yen
Hello Kitty Biscuits x2 = 210 yen total









No comments:

Post a Comment