Tuesday 17 December 2013

BANGKOK: Day 4 Part II Thai MacDonalds + Day 5 (Last Day) Airport

Dec 2012

This is the fourth day of my first Bangkok trip and leaving the next day. I love Thai food and I had my last Pad Thai noodles from the street outside National Stadium BTS. 



As mentioned in my Tokyo post, I am a fan of MacDonalds and every country has a slightly different menu. In Thailand, there are corn pie, pineapple pie and spinach pie. My favourite is Spinach pie. It isn't as awful as I thought. Before I tried it, I was thinking it will have those strong vegetable taste that turns off non-veggie fans. 

The insides of a pineapple pie



Yummy Spinach Pie (29 baht)

We went back to A&W again at Pantip Plaza for its waffles with ice cream. This is waffle with banana ice cream. Special.

Enjoying my A&W float again

Day 5: We went to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. There is this Gods vs Demons pulling a snake like a tug of war.




This is what I bought during my first visit to Bangkok. I went to Bangkok the following year and I can assure you that Bangkok II post is much more interesting than my first Bangkok trip posts.

Stay tuned to Bangkok's Museum of Death and Safari World - Open space zoo with No enclosures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment