Friday 18 July 2014

Tokyo II: First Day - Shinjuku

July 2014

My second trip to Tokyo, in July this summer, was initially to visit rabbit cafes in Japan but the pricing system of such cafes which is subjected to duration of the stay and requirement to buy expensive drinks led me to visit other cute cafes instead.

This summer is so hot in Tokyo at 32-34 degree C but when it comes to evening, temperature drops to 25 degree C.

Arrival at Haneda Airport and bought ticket that cost 610 yen to shin-okubo where my hotel is.



 1500 yen was spent for Tokyo Metro & Toei Subway 3 days pass. It is cheap for unlimited trains ride with the only flaw of the exception of JR lines. I love JR line as all its stations' exist are well located to easily reach attractions around each station instead of having to go through a detour for the other lines. Each entrance and exit of the stations are


 Arrival in Tokyo at 5plus in the late afternoon meant that I will only be spending the rest of the day at Shinjuku. 




Going over to Krispy Kreme for its green tea doughnut through Mosaic Street





Green Tea Latte - 610 yen
Green Tea Donut - 129 yen





 There are a few branches ot the outlet(ITS' DEMO) but my favourite branch is the one located at the basement of Shinjuku Subway station. It has many cute cookies of animals forms and cute prints.



 Marshmallow with cute prints

Being a My Melody (rabbit) fan, I was so happy to see My Melody Biscuit and bought one for myself.

My Melody Cookie - 302 yen



 OMG, this kitty cookie is so cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment