Monday 21 July 2014

Tokyo II: Day II Spicy Noodle+Cute Animals+ Rilakkuma Cafe

July 2014


Lunch time at . It took me quite some time to look for this place as I was assuming the eatery to be along small alley. Nevertheless, I was glad to find this place along the main road at 蒙古タンメン


 I ordered Manpo Spicy Soup Noodle (Mouko Tanmen) which cost 800 yen. On the menu, its spicy level is 5 out of 10 chilli but it is only the beancurd with its sticky paste that taste spicy but not hot. I love the broth of the noodle with the cabbages cooked to be real soft.

Address: Shinjuku-ku Nishi-Shinjuku 7-8-11, Mikasa Building, B1F




Japan is the paradise for My Melody products. BB cream (above) and eye product to make single eyelids to become double eyelids. But I don't need any of these so photos of them taken shall do.

S

I love the way Japanese treats animals. They are so kind. Animals are put inside comfortable air conditioned compartments.

Kitty's sleeping poses are so cute.





 Hey Puppy!!




OMG, the cute Rilakkuma Cafe which I was so looking forward to. Located at Tower Records Building, 2F, Shibuya, it is only opened for business from 10 July - 17 Aug 2014.





The menu is very limited with 2 sets of Rilakkuma dessert - Caramel mousse + 1 drink or cheesecake + 1 drink. I ordered Rilakkuma Caramel Mousse with hot rich milk drink as it is cuter with the dark brown head of Rilakkuma - 1450 yen.


                                                    












 Up at 8th floor, showroom of Rilakkuma









Up Next: Ameyoko

No comments:

Post a Comment