Friday 18 July 2014

Seoul II: Insadong + Bukchon Hanok Village

April 2014

I spent an afternoon in Insadong where lines of shops that sell crafts and paintings as well as restaurants.



OSulloc sells many green tea desserts and green tea itself. There are free sample of green tea


Ssamziegil (쌈지길) - Shops that sells accessories bags and craft related items. On the ground floor, there is a special poo snack stall and I decided to buy one to try @ 1000 won




 Poo snack with red bean fillings





A poo cafe which has interior design and theme that has nothing to do with poo except the drawings on the glass of the cafe



After walking around Insadong, I went to Bukchon Hanok Village which is of walkable distance from Insadong, by following the sign along the road


 I was late and arrived at the tourist information center after it was closed. Hence, I tried to explore the village based on the map above which indicate the sites to be visited. I guess I didn't find those important sites that are not to be missed. Nevertheless, I still like Bukchon Hanok Village for its beautiful traditional buildings.









 There are clothing shops, cafes








Sunset at Insadong




No comments:

Post a Comment