Wednesday 23 July 2014

Tokyo II: Day II Ameyoko Snack Shop

July 2014

It's a must to revisit Ameyoko for my shopping of cheap Japanese snacks. My first time seeing a pet shop in Ameyoko. It must be a new shop.






Hey Puppy, I know you wanna get out



From this intersection, turn to the right for Ameyoko street towards the snack shop
The shop sign



These are the photos of the snacks that I bought from Meiji Biscuits (shown Above onwards).
I love anything that is matcha (green tea) flavour.
Prices shown are before tax
















Can you imagine this is how much I bought back home?


I will be posting more photos in this post and review some of the snacks I bought. Kit Kat Green Tea, Kit Kat Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, Kit Kat Pretzel that is to be toasted and Kit Kat Dark Chocolate
\

Address of snack shop at Ueno's Ameyoko Street

Stay Tuned: and Up Next: My Birthday @ Shibuya, Harajuku, Toraya Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment