Thursday 24 July 2014

TOKYO II: Day III Shibuya+Harajuku+Toraya Cafe- MIN's Bday Part 1

July 2014

It's my birthday and it's gonna be spent on eating nice desserts and yummy pork rice. With my cute heart-shaped shades bought at Shibuya 109, I'm ready to go.




Back to Sutandonya at Shibuya for their yummy pork rice. Cracked the raw egg and mix everything together. (Visit my past post for more)

Using 3 days Tokyo subway pass has one main inconvenience despite its unlimited train rides, it is that JR line trains rides are not included. Hence, on my way to change to other subway lines, I chanced upon Mr Bean at Shibuya station. It is more expensive than Mr Bean in my country.
Nevertheless, I bought one set which consist of soya milk and 1 pancake and I chose green tea flavour.  Love the green tea filling even though it wasn't much.
I love selfies, chuckle.


Exiting from Omotesando station, I was searching for 246 Common - food cart & Farmer's Market which was supposed to have many food carts selling food and drinks. But to my disappointment, it has already closed down after its last day on 31 May 2014. Then why was it still feature online at gotokyo.org. What a waste of my time



While searching for 246 Common, there is still beautiful cafe with many flower pots outside - resembling a mini garden.


Walking over to Harajuku for shopping, I did not buy anything since this year summer clothing in Tokyo is not of my liking.


Pinklatte - one of my favourite shops along Takeshita Street. Love its interior design with a small plane in the shop space





A new Sanrio shop in Harajuku as well as Calbee since I did not see it last year




I love Harajuku box of candy
Foreign brands candies found.

It's time to escape from the hot blistering sun of Tokyo and chill inside Toraya Cafe for its summer desserts that are available only in this summer 2014. Online posts about Toraya Cafe's location on Level 1, but actual fact, it is located at Basement 1F as seen from my photo of the mall directory.




Menu of the first 2 summer dessert by Toraya specially created for a limited period of time. 4 flavors will be introduced in different period. 

My first order - Matcha and CItrus Milk Shaved Ice (available from 1 -31 July) and second is Mango & Soy milk shaved ice (available from 18 June till 31 July 2014). 


Menu of other desserts available at Toraya Cafe



Love the Fragrant Matcha shaved ice and lemon & orange flavored soy milk shaved ice (864 yen).



 At the bottom of the glass is the red bean paste. I love it when it is all mixed together to have a sweet taste of all the ingredients in one spoon. Hmmm, yummy!

Tropical mango flavored shaved ice with soy milk shaved ice 
topped with sweet white bean paste (864 yen)


3rd order - Green Tea Glacie (just a normal green tea with syrup in a small glass for you add in based on your sweet preference.

Everything all mixed together! Triple the joyness in savoring irresistible desserts


No comments:

Post a Comment