Thursday 20 March 2014

BANGKOK II: Day 4 Part 3 - Thonglor Night Market + Terminal 21

Dec 2013


To Thong Lor Night Market to try out their local street food >>>> I love Thai Food and I like their Chinese food too. I tried out their chicken rice and wanton noodle (dumpling noodle with crab meat)

Thonglor Night Market @ Sukhumvit Soi 38 >> Exit 4 to Soi 38 at Thonglor BTS


Lines of street stall along the road


I love their chicken rice which is not oily and they have this brown sweet sauce to add on, with the smooth tender chicken to match, it is really something not to be missed in Bangkok - good for those who dread oily stuff like me. 

Lost the photo of the wanton noodle but I will be back in Bangkok in October to revisit Thonglor Night Market again and try out other food and of course, their chicken riceTHB40 and wanton noodles THB 60.

Pass by this mall called Rain Hill. The lighting attract me

Next: I went to Terminal 21 - an interesting shopping mall with the theme of an airport where different levels in the mall bring you to different countries. 

Accessible via Asok BTS 
 www.terminal21.co.th

This level is at Turkey...






Here's Egypt with their well known evil eye



The level which features China - with its Chinese red lantern and green tile roof




The floor sign which indicates your arrival and departure of the different countries in each level. 



Japanese warrior

This is what I bought for the day: 3 skinny pants each at THB 200   - Pratunam Market , 3 dresses (black & white) each at THB 100 at Pratunam Market with my two Zhoelala slippers and 4 blouses at Cupcake - Platinum Mall each at THB 200

 I did not buy anything from Terminal 21 but it is a great experience wandering around the mall to check out the theme of each level. Read that one should go to the toilets of the various level for its interesting designs. I shall check it out next time.



Up Next: BANGKOK II: Day 5 (Last Day) - Siriraj Medical Museum    

Check it out for interesting corpses that were being preserved / cut up bodies / baby corpses / conjoined twins



No comments:

Post a Comment