Thursday 30 January 2014

BANGKOK II: Day 2 Part IV - Spy War

Dec 2013

 The last show was SPY WAR. It is another performance with the usual good vs bad guys fight with the language in Thai and foreigners like me could only try to understand the storyline by reading the actors' body languages.




The show started with a girl wearing red bikinis and jumped down into the water. The good guy was attracted to her but only to know that she was actually the enemy rather than an ally in the middle of the show.




The bad guy in blue with his soldiers and a robot.








I like the visual effects of the show, which is the only factor to look forward in Spy War.




Seriously, if someone was to ask me what the show was all about, I can only say I don't know but there was lotsa fighting and fire / explosions.




After the show, we left Safari World at around 4 plus in the afternoon, back to our hotels. Most of the shows in Safari World are typical in other zoos. I like Orangutan boxing show and the visual effects of Spy War. Visitors to Bangkok can visit Safari World for its open zoo and it is a great experience for the children. I always love to visit zoos and aquariums in countries I went to. An overseas trip which is all about shopping will be too boring without incorporating sightseeing activities - nature / animals, and experiencing the culture of the locals and the local food (yummy). 


No comments:

Post a Comment